These are examples of names commonly used for girls.
Abby, Abigail, Alana, Alison, Alyssa, Amanda, Amber, Anna, Anne, Annie, Ashley, Arabella, Aria, Ariana, Ariel, Athena, Ava, Bailey, Becky, Bella, Belle, Bianca, Brooke, Cali, Carrie, Cassie, Chloe, Christina, Chelsea, Cate, Daisy, Danielle, Elizabeth, Ella, Eleanor, Elle, Ember, Emerald, Emily, Emma, Eva, Everest, Faith, Grace, Gretchen, Hayley, Hannah, Heather, Helen, Hermione, Holly, Hope, Isadora, Isabella, Isabelle, Jacqueline, Jasmine, Jennifer, Jessica, June, Kayla, Katie, Kaylie, Kylie, Layla, Lauren, Lily, Lina, Lizzie, Louise, Lucy, Macey, Maddie, Madison, Mae, Marie, Mary, Melody, Mia, Molly, Millie, Noelle, Paige, Paisley, Paris, Penelope, Rachel, Rose, Ruby, Sabrina, Sally, Samantha, Sara/Sarah, Sasha, Skye, Sophie, Stella, Stephanie, Summer, Tamara, Tatiana, Taylor, Tiffany, Tori, Victoria, Zoë, Zara
Amber, Anne, Emerald, Green, Isabella, Isabelle, Kayla, Lynn, Lin, Lillie, Mae/May, Joy, Joyce, Rae, Renee, Sapphire.
Bell, Harrison, Hamilton, Hollister, Johnson, Parker, Ross, Spring, Smith, Summers, West, Winters, Woods. Kygren
These are some names used for boys.
Adam, Alex, Austin, Ben, Benjamin, Benny, Blake, Bob, Bobby Brayden, Charles, Charlie, Caleb, Connor, Daniel, David, Drake, Drew, Ethan, Harry, Jack, Jacob, Jake, James, Jason, John, Joseph, Josh, Justin, Kevin, Kian, Kieran, Louis, Luke, Mason, Matthew, Max, Nate, Nathan, Nathaniel, Roy, Sam, Sammie, Samuel, Theodore, Tim, Timmy, Tom, Tommy, Tyler, Tylor, Willie.
Alex, Benjamin, Charles, Charlie, David, Dylan, Ethan, Green, Harrison, Joe, John, Josh, Kieran, Samuel.
Bell, Harrison, Hamilton, Hollister, Johnson, Mayfleet, Parker, Ross, Spring, Smith, Summers, West, Winters, Woods. Kygren
These are some names used for animals.
Angel, Blanky, Blossom, Blueberry, Bubbles, Buttons, Candy, Carrots, Cheese Cake, Cherry, Chocolate, Cookie, Cookies and Cream, Cookie Dough, Cotton, Cream, Cuddles, Cupcake, Cupid, Doodles, Dots, Emerald, Feather, Feathers, Fluffy, Fuzz, Fuzz Ball, Fuzzy, Grassy, Gilbert, Ginger, Goldie, Goldilocks, Honey, Liberty, Lily, Lucky, Macaroni, Melon, Milky, Milky Way, Mud, Muddy, Muffin, Minnie, Mittens, Nay-Nay, Noodle, Noodles, Oreo, Oreos, Patch, Patches, Paws, Peanuts, Pebbles, Pecker, Pie, Pink, Pinky, Pip, Pop, Popcorn, Prince, Princess, Puddle, Sassy, Scooby, Scout, Shadow, Snow, Snowball, Snowballs, Snowflake, Snowflakes, Snowy, Sparky, Spot, Sparkle, Speckle, Speckles, Speedy, Sprinkles, Strawberry, Sugar, Sunny, Sunshine, Wags, Whiskers, Wattle, Wattles, Vanilla.
- Some parents choose their pookie's name. This often results in the pookie hating their name.
- Some pookies don't name their uppies anything. They simply call them "uppie" until the dog tells them their name.
- The same thing will happen to other pets, not just Uppies.
- Most Fam Fams call each other by their place in the Fam Fam (wista, biggy, mumu). At some point the Fam Fam will say their names ("is Ricky" "is Bella" "is Candy" "is Sabrina" etc) and then the Fam Fam will call each other by their names.
- Rarely, a pookie will use their real life name.
- Most pookies change their names often due to them changing their personality.
- Most pookie names are based off of the pookie's personality.
- Some pookies never even get names. This is slightly common on the Club Penguin App on mobile.
- If the Mumu picks your name for you they might base it off your username ( i.e Lolo = Lola, Em = Emmy/Emma/Emily )
- Occasionally, families give pets the family last name in an act of affection.
- To say their name, penguins will say "is (insert name)", "I am (insert name)", etc.