|Style||Rarity||What they may wear||Typical personality|
|Girly||Common||Pink, white purple and slightly styled hair||Sweet, gentle, sometimes a diva|
|Cute||Common||Same as above, Just more colour variety||Sweet, kind, loving|
|Ditzy||Quite Common||Same as above. Clothes are casual and cute.||Silly, kind, preppy, mainly smart, bubbly, adrorable|
|Emo||Rare||Black purple and dark clothes||Dark, depressing, serious|
|Rocker||Uncommon||Bright or dark mixed and loud.||Loud, bursting with energy, usually kind|
- Not all people are interested in a middle.
- They are somewhat common.
- They usually look like biggies, so its hard to tell.
- They are sometimes rejected easily.
- They usually come around when the older sister position is taken
- Many middles age up into a biggy in a few in-game days.
- A middle wista/broder might say that they are the oldest in the fam, but usually the biggy will get mad. This is to usually cause drama.
- Their age group Is 5-12.
Advantages & Similar Ages
They are really no advantages unless you count being grown up and a kid at the same time.
They are almost like biggies but are somehow more like pookies. They usually dress in a range of different clothing (usually pre-teen funky clothing and sometimes dresses) unlike some biggies If they are on a cheer team they only wear the uniform for practice.
Advantages over pookies:
- They can mostly take care of themselves.
- They can wear both pookie and biggy clothing.
- They can play freely and go and see their friends without being supervised.
- They can have sleepovers, or have better sleepovers!
- Other things such as responsibility and makeup. (For older Middles)
Advantages over biggies:
- They do not have to wear certain clothing.
- They don't have too much responsibility
- They can still like childish things.
- Like biggies, they will say "Taps!" or "Taps Miss Universe/Miss OMG!" or something similar, followed by "May I be middle wista/broder?"
- They are not teenagers but they still act like them.
- Sometimes mumus will not have enough room for them.
- Middles sometimes don't directly ask to be a middle, they maybe ask for biggy, and then middle.
- Sometimes they are seen in pookie contests being the winner's middle wista/broder.
- In real life they can be called many things. Like tweens, tweenagers etc