Not to be confused with the Food Egg.
An Egg on Club Penguin is a pookie, uppie, and (very rarely) a kitty in an egg. They go to the Pet Shop and normally say "Free Egg!". If a mumu decides to adopt it, she will keep it warm until it hatches. If the egg does not get adopted, it may hatch in the Pet shop. After it cracks and hatches, the egg becomes a pookie/uppie/kitty/bunny.
Egg penguins usually wear the color white, and may wear a white ninja belt, a ghost costume, or a mummy outfit. Eggs will rarely wear any costumes besides this. After they hatch, they will change colors (yellow if they are a pookie or uppie, brown or black if they are a kitty) and may wear clothing.
- White (color)
- White Ninja Belt
- Ghost Costume
Member Only Clothing
- White Skirt
- Boa (white color)
- On Club Penguin, mermaid, dragon and dinosaur eggs are also found, however, these are very uncommon
- Sometimes, MELDs or pookie haters will try to crack an egg
- Sometimes, uppies or pookies will eat an egg, but this rarely happens.
- Eggs aren't seen as often anymore.
- Rarely, an egg is abandoned by a mumu and is put in the Pet Shop.
- They are often Non-Members. But sometimes they are members.
- Some twins or triplets may hatch from the same egg but it's very rare